Thursday, December 21, 2006

Leader of the free world tells us to shop?

Yesterday the leader of the so-called free world, George The Bush, told Americans to go shopping - the same line he used after September 11th!!!

And this person is allowed to live in the people's house! He is supposed to be the leader of the world's greatest democracy, not a retail business! Talk about having things confounded!

For a moment, I was afraid that he was going to lead the press puppies in a cheer - Give me an S, S; Give me an H, H; Give me an O, O; Give me a P, P; What's that spell? SHOP!!!

A self-proclaimed born again Christian that says he talks to God tells us to go shopping! That should give great comfort to America's poor, all the underemployed who've had their $50,000 a year jobs exported to people who are desparate to work for $300 a month, all of our troops in harm's way and their families!

Both Jefferson and Jesus would be appalled!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home